Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Beach Balls and Tablecloths

Yesterday I shared a few of our favorite gross motor toys, but I  forgot two of our favorites.   A few months ago Adeline's early interventionist recommend using a beach ball to teach Adeline how to kick and catch.  I never would have thought of this, great idea.  A beach ball kicks is so nice and easy to kick and is large and easy to catch.  One other plus is it is harder to destroy the house with it.  We enjoy just throwing and kicking the ball and getting crazy.







Another one of our favorites is "going for a ride" on a tablecloth.  I have Adeline sit on the cloth and pull her gently.  It really works core strength.



3 comments:

  1. Now a beach ball is on Julian's two year birthday wish list!! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table cloth looks fun, I'll have to try that with Goblin, I bet it works your core strength as well as hers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, I can do the tablecloth slide. . . . yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...