Monday, December 10, 2012

DIY Montessori 100's Board

Adeline has learned to recognize her numbers up to about 20 but not the order, so I have been wanting to work on that.  I really wanted to purchase this neat board on Amazon but now is not the time, so I made one for now.


I found a 100's chart at the Dollar Tree the other day so I cut it up and also purchased a foam poster board.
I laminated the squares and sorted them in groups of ten.  I wrote the first few numbers on because that is what we are working on right now.  I think the matching will help her get started.   I think I need to put a little velcro on yet so that they don't slide around.







5 comments:

  1. Just saw this app today in my weekly newsletter from Bridging Apps: http://bridgingapps.org/app/?id=562791055&utm_source=BridgingApps+Newsletter&utm_campaign=5eb011f70b-RSS_WEEKLY_NEWSLETTER&utm_medium=email

    It is a 100 chart as an app. Thanks for all of the great ideas that you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! We're working on numbers with Trevy right now too and I've been on the lookout for hands on ideas!

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you always come up with so many DIY ideas for activities! I featured your post at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/LivingMontessoriNow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally linking to you this post in my upcoming post on the hundred board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HP wireless printer configuration allows you to connect all your Wi-Fi equipment. 123.hp.com Wireless offers the Wi-Fi Direct option. Using the steps below, you can set up a wireless network for your HP printer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...