Friday, November 16, 2012

Following Directions and Interactive Books


Yesterday I put together some simple books.  I bought some stickers from The Dollar Tree and made two books to practice directions.  As you can see I just wrote these out with my Sharpie nothing fancy.

Book one is "Touch".








Each practices some of the skills that we have already learned such as big, little, colors and numbers.  You can customize this to what you child has learned.

Second books is "Where"  practising a wh word,







Again you can us stickers of things that your child has learned to reinfore their skills.

5 comments:

  1. Love these! We're doing a lot of DIY books with directional words right now, and these would be a fun addition.

    Blessings,
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is great! Owen is still working on this kind of thing and this is perfect Thankyou for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea! I'm going to steal it & put multiple directions on each page & use it for a auditory or visual processing game. Thanks!

    Laura
    downsyndromeupupupandaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why didn't I think of that? I love your blog--great ideas, very "do-able" :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...