Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tot School --- Circles day 2

     We played with some laminated circles today.  We just talked about circles.  One of Adeline's therapist told me one time that it takes about 30 times of exposure to get something new in our memory.  Not sure if this is true or not , but I know that the more interaction with a new concept the better.  So this week we are interacting with circles.





     The HELP checklist lists working with a glue stick in the age 2 area.  I have not even though of giving a glue stick to Adeline, but today we did some "sticking".  Now, I used the glue stick and I let her stick it on.  Maybe tomorrow I will let her use the stick at the table.




Later we bounced!

1 comment:

  1. What is the HELP checklist? Sounds like something I need to print out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...