Sunday, October 2, 2011

I Can Camp!!!!!

I thought I would share with you during the 31 for 21 some of the things people with down syndrome can do.  So many times we can focus on the negative, but I believe there are more positives than negatives, so here is our first.

I Can Camp!

This past weekend we had the amazing opportunity to camp at Disney's Fort Wilderness Campground with a group from the Central Florida Down Syndrome Foundation.  The foundation has been a great blessing to our family and we are thankful  that we were able to take part in this activity.

We have never camped before so we were a little nervous about how it would go, but it was great.  I think we are ready to go back. 


 Adeline enjoyed her special snacks.
 Ian is ready to go.
 We had a lot of fun playing tether ball.
 Isabel took this beautiful picture.

 Adeline loved the water!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...