Monday, October 15, 2012

15 Of Our Best Sorting and Matching Activities


I have put together a collections of many of our favorite sorting and matching activities that I want to share but before I do I have a few new sorting activities to share also.  Sorting activities are great because many times they practice more than on skill.  Usually fine motors skills are involved and sometimes we can sneak some gross motor activities in as well.

The other day I found these little rubber bracelets at Walmart in the Halloween section.  I thought they would provide a great sensory type of sorting and fine motor activity.







Another sorting activity we did the other day is a gross motor sort, using floor mats and cardboard blocks.




Here are a few more of our favorite sorting and matching activities:

3. Milk Cap Matching

4. Fine Motor Sorting

5. Early Learning With Teddy Bear Counters

6. Interactive Book

7. Sorting Clothes

8. I Like To Eat

9. Trays On The Go

10. Who Are The People In Your Family?

11. Working With Blocks

12. Fine Motor Sorting

13, What's In The Bag?

14. Big and Little

15. Winter Sorting

3 comments:

  1. Lots of great ideas ... and I love that you have sorting activities that help gross-motor and fine-motor coordination! Thanks for linking up with Montessori Monday. I featured your post at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/LivingMontessoriNow

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...