Monday, March 5, 2012

Shamrock Learning

  Since St Patricks's day is coming soon we did some shamrock learning today.  I found a shamrock coloring page, printed up a few and colored them each a different color to make a matching game on our oil pan board.





 I used the same coloring  page to create this shamrock counting activity.  For this activity I added the numbers and circles and Adeline needed to add the correct pompoms.




We also worked on a little one on one correspondence since we had the pompoms out.

  

9 comments:

  1. I love this, Sandy! I pinned it to do with Boogie. And I love your new banner. Her lashes kill me. She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous ideas! For some reason, the link you put up on Teach Me Tuesday isn't working--maybe there was a typo or something like that? I saw that the link came from We Can Do All Things, so I came over to check it out anyways! ;) I really like how you tied in the shamrocks, and I'm going to share this on Facebook (at PreschoolPowolPackets)!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. I'm going to pin it too! Let me know if that's a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. some great learning activities! i like the shamrock match on the fridge! thanks for linking up to tip-toe thru tuesday last week! i hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! The new link worked, and this is one of the most clicked on links! Congratulations! It's featured today at Preschool Powol Packets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! I'm definitely going to do this... with rabbit shapes, cake shapes and ice cube trays ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read your article and your article is informative. I think you put in lots of effort. continue your work and share these types of information. My latest post is also related to mouse click counter. You visit click counter online and see how it is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...