Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Go Car Go!

We have been talking about "ready, set, GO" and "Go car" so we set up our crib mattress and made a car ramp.





We had so much fun doing this that I thought this would be a good chance to talk about other things that "go".  I recently discovered an amazing website called Tar Heel Reader.  This site is an accumulation of books made by educators, most are easy readers.  I found this book called The Can Go Book.  I printed it up and laminated it.  It is very repetitive so Adeline is really enjoying saying the "go" part of each page.  I am sorry I cannot get these pictures to rotate!




We also did a matching game that I found at 1+1+1=1




 This is also a great Melissa and Doug puzzle to help with fine motor and transportation vocabulary.



2 comments:

  1. Goblin would LOVE all these activities. Anything vehicle based and he is hooked. We have tractor matching cards and Hublet just bought a bendy ramp that launches cars into the air! Gonna have to print out the 'can go book'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another's great matching exercise. I have got to get me a laminator!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...