We have been working on counting and learning quantities. Here are some of the activities we have been doing.
1. Matching milkcaps to circles on filefolders
2. Spelling numbers - I found these wonderful templates at Confessions of a homeschooler. I use our foam magnetic letter along with this activity.
3. Counting Strip - OK, I know this looks a bit ragged and it is. I started with a sentence strip and every week or so I add another. We count through these number every day.
4. Counting animals - I lay out some of our beany babies and Adeline counts them.
5. Making Marks - I had some left over laminated pieces so I write a number, and Adeline makes that many marks with her dry erase pen.
6. Magna Doodle Counting- I write a number on our magna doodle and Adeline uses a refrigerator magnet to count out the correct quantity,
7. Counting Bears - Again I found these templates at Confessions of a homeschooler
8. Fine Motor Counting - Counting beans while we drop them into a bottle.