Monday, October 28, 2013

Counting and Quantities for Preschoolers





 We have been working on counting and learning quantities.  Here are some of the activities we have been doing.

1.  Matching milkcaps to circles on filefolders



2.  Spelling numbers - I found these wonderful templates at Confessions of a homeschooler.  I use our foam magnetic letter along with this activity. 


3.  Counting Strip -  OK, I know this looks a bit ragged and it is.  I started with a sentence strip and every week or so I add another.  We count through these number every day. 


4.  Counting animals -  I lay out some of our beany babies and Adeline counts them.

5.  Making Marks -  I had some left over laminated pieces so I write a number, and Adeline makes that many marks with her dry erase pen.


6.  Magna Doodle Counting-  I write a number on our magna doodle and Adeline uses a refrigerator magnet to count out the correct quantity,



7.  Counting Bears -  Again I found these templates at Confessions of a homeschooler

8.  Fine Motor Counting -  Counting beans while we drop them into a bottle.

 

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back : ) Definitely going to do these with Kamdyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those counting strips from COAH, I hadn't seen them before! I also like how your using the words to show how many you have counted on each page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Thanks for sharing valuable Information, I really very impressive on your blog. I hope you continue on blogging job.

    Educational Toys Games for 2-3 Years Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you compare, most of the offline classified ads take a lot of days to get published. For instance, first, you need to talk with the ad agency, then you submit your design and make the payment for displaying the ad. But when it comes to eazee classifieds, all you need to approach the eazee classified ad listing site and submit the details. The site then will publish your ad after a few minutes. https://www.eazeeclassified.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems like everything is going smoothly for you. There are many interesting details and interesting information in this article. You'll be successful in future endeavors, and my best wishes are with you. My profile includes a Webcam Test.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you are providing good information on your blog. I have read many blogs and articles, but in your blog, I have understood many benefits and things in my best way, I ask you to continue with your work. My new blog is also related Benefits of Faster Click Per Second Rate, if you read it well that blog will help you. Check out my new post on Improve Your Click Per Second Rate. Please visit my website and let me know your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...