Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Learning to Paste


Adeline has been learning how to paste.  I started off purchasing this great book called I Can Paste.   The pictures are bright, simple, and colorful.  I cut out the items that need to be pasted and then we work together to do the pasting.  I highly recommend a colored glue stick.  This way Adeline can see when the glue has been applied.   I hold down the small piece and she does the "rub,rub" and then we "stick" together.


Here are a few sample pages.  Glue the spots on the dog.

Glue one turtle on a log.
 Put the candles on the cake.

Purple glue on the pieces to "stick".

Glue stick
This activity works on language and fine motor.

1 comment:

  1. I just looked the book up, there is a whole series. Pretty neat! I put the on V's Amazon wish list. Thanks again for yet another fun learning idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...