Thursday, June 21, 2012

Numbers and Shaving Cream

I am always saving my milk lids and I have accumulated quite a few.  The other day I bought myself something that I love, a big black permanent marker.  These markers work great on lids. I wrote the number 1-10 on various lids and hid them in the shaving cream.

Adeline dug around in the shaving cream to find the numbers.

 We put them into a bucket of water.


We then did some scooping of numbers.  This was a fun interactive way to explore numbers and talk about them.



 
   

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Pinned it, doing it tomorrow! You are a super inspiration, Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have smell-o-vision because the pictures make me feel like I can actually smell it :) I so LOVE the idea of reusing milk lids for this! My kids are too old for shaving cream but I'm going to use the milk lids for our multiplication practice this summer - great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...